- Choc chips
- Strawberry sauce
- Chocolate sauce
- Caramel sauce
- Whipped cream
- First Peel the bananas and put one whole one on a plate.
- Then chop one banana in half and put them on either side of the whole banana.
- Next coat one third of the banana in strawberry sauce, one third in chocolate sauce and one third in caramel sauce.
- Then put a bit of whipped cream in the middle of the strawberry sauce, the chocolate sauce and the caramel sauce.
- Finally put a cherry on all three splodges of whipped cream.