Little cookie houses:
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 packet Arnott nice biscuits
- Various lollies, m & ms, cake decorations, sprinkles ect
- Sift icing sugar into a large bowl. Add milk a little at a time and stir until you have a thick, paste-like icing.
- Spread a little icing onto one biscuit and top with another to form the base of a house. Spread icing onto this top biscuit as well. Repeat to make six bases.
- Spread some more icing along the long edge of one biscuit and press it against another to create a V shape. Place this upside down onto a base, using icing to adhere. Repeat to make six houses.
- Decorate the houses with lollies using icing to stick them to the roof and base.