Persuasive Text

All Kids Should Play Sport

Imagine a world where all kids are unfit, unhealthy and lazy. You wouldn’t want that, would you? If you follow these following reasons our world would become a healthier place.

Imagine a world where all the kids are lonely because of not playing sport If your kids play a sport they won’t be lonely. They can be happy playing with friends. The first time I joined a club I didn’t know anyone but then I made some friends I would never have made if I hadn’t played a sport. Almost 20% of kids are happy playing sport. But 10% are lonely. Do you want your kids to be lonely?

Imagine a world where all kids are really sick because of one simple decision of not playing a sport. If you play a sport then it will be better for health. More than 50% of kids are healthy because of playing a sport. But scarily almost 25% of kids are unhealthy, unfit and lazy because of deciding not to play a sport. 30% of kids die because of not playing a sport. Do you really want to live?

Imagine a world where all kids are being bullied because of not playing a sport. If you play a sport then there will be less risk of bullying because you can stand up for yourself. 10% of kids get bullied because of not playing a sport. 5% of kids don’t get bullied because they play sport, are healthy and not lonely. 34% of kids just keep secrets about being bullied. If you get bullied you should report it to a teacher immediately. If you stand up for yourself and others then you will become a better person. Do want to limit bullying?

So in conclusion kids should play a sport. Kids have fun playing with friends, it’s good for your health and it limits bullying. Who wants bullying, unhealthy and lonely kids? If you listened carefully to these reasons then you’re now ready to play a sport. You will able to stand up for yourself and others, you won’t be lonely and you will be healthier. If you don’t play a sport you could die. What would you choose a sport or no sport?