100 Word Challenge #34 so, as I looked over the edge, I saw

This week my goal is to include more interesting word.

I was wandering through the woods with my friends Hamish and Igor. We were looking for intriguing plants to take back samples to the lab. After a while, we started to find some fascinating plants. We chopped off a little bit and put it into a sample bag to take back. A few hours later we had a wide variety of plants to examine. There were flowers, succulents and lots more. We were about to head back but something caught my eye. A colossal cave, when I headed inside I saw an edge. So, as I looked over the edge, I saw myself. There was a wide vast lake in the middle of the cave.

1. Callum,
    this is an outstanding piece! I love the way you have so carefully chosen your words to brighten and lift your writing. Not just with individual words like intriguing, fascinating & colossal, but with clever combinations and phrases like “headed inside”, “caught my eye” and “wide vast lake”.
    This is a fantastic example of how much of a difference setting a specific goal can make to your writing.
    Well done!
    Ant

2. Callum that was a great 100wc the words and vocab you’ve used are great , they’re complement you’re piece very well.
    lexi,