What Happened Next? #9

This week my goal is to add more action.

“Weeee! Weeeee! Weeeee!” the alarm on the helicopter were blaring. My eyes flashed open. I realised where I was. I was on the helicopter with the person who is keeping me safe, Nick. I must have slept a while because we were far from where we had started and the alarms were blaring.

Nick chucked me a parachute and we jumped out the window and eventually landed on the ground.

“Thanks! What happened there?” I asked.
“The engine backfired and we were low on fuel” he replied. I turned to look at the plane crash into the mountain when I heard a loud squelching sound. I slowly turned around and saw a man get out of Nick. I realised it was a costume.

“Who are you?” I questioned.

“The man who has been trying to kill you,” replied the mysterious man.

“So all the scary things that have been happening it has been planned by you, But why?” I asked.

“Because you have special powers,” he answered.

“What sort of powers are you talking about?” I questioned.

“You have the ability to mind read, see the future and much more, but me and the other villains want this power and we can only acquire this by killing you,” he said “But of course there is an alternative option, you can join us and together we can rule the world, what do you say kid,” he stopped for a moment.

“If this will stop you killing me then I might as well join you,” I said.

“Ok! let’s go to the base” he cried. We walked over the hills and into the distance.

Comment down below on what you think will happen next.